Monday, March 26, 2007

Birthday in March


Flickr Update
  • Birthday in March


  • Thanks LP and HL for Boh Peep. That's what I named her cause she looks like Ramsy the ram's Boh Peep when she's beside him. She doesn't look so cool beside Bigmouth though.I think she looks even cooler without her cap.haha.
    Thanks Viv for the stories about New Castle, the presents and flowers and most of all for listerning to me when I need it.
    Thanks M and L for the Flowers.
    Thanks C for the book. I really wanted that.
    Thanks Fullmoon and XY for the Book and CD. Yah, I like lingerie too...
    Thanks A+M for the gifts from Neal's Yard...Always want to get something from there, even something from the smelly cheese outlet at Covent Garden.
    Thanks Dad and Mum for the card.
    XXXXXX, where is my present?
    Thanks all others for the greeting and well wishes.

    Play_Anything and Everything by Autour De Lucie for the month of March.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger full moon said...

    lingerie ah.... should not be a problem..you come back first.

    7:09 pm  

    Post a Comment

    << Home