Sunday, October 08, 2006

Moon Breath



Thanks to A + M who have shown me great generosity since my arrival in London and Flat mate LP for the props necessary to complete the night.

I was looking forward to this the whole week. The light fragrance of green tea and the sweetness of mooncakes.

When the lanterns were lit, lights dimmed and soothing beats floated in the back drop, I stood facing the garden to admire the lanterns. The moon was peeking down on us through the clouds and trees. Hello there stranger! Then a gentle wind wafted up towards me in reply and I took a deep breath of it. For that short moment, as the cool air spread through my lungs and body, I felt a sense of calmness that I haven’t felt in a long time.

On Player_’Deep’ by Tanya Chua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home