Sunday, November 26, 2006

25 Minute Walk

23 November 2006

My heart finally came crashing down to planet earth from lala land on Thursday morning. Its meteors scattered the planet and washed the grounds with my sadness. I wasn’t getting on that plane headed to Portal. In fact, the plane had left by the time I saw its trail of white flush streaking the grey sky of Hyde Park as I walked to work.

I stopped taking the tube this week. The potential delays and rumoured strikes were too much to face early mornings with my hectic work schedule. I would rather walk for 25 minutes through the park to the bus stop to take a bus. In general, train delays and evacuating the train mid route seem to be the norm for Londoners. They take it in their stride as a part of life eventhough I still curse and swear.

Round the Bend
Little New York Back Alley
Entrance to Park

The Lake Side



The Pavillion
Out of the Park
The Imperial College of London
The Underpass
The Bus Stop

On Player_'London'_By The Crystal Method

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a meditative walk for you, enjoying the fresh air, country-setting scenery, peaceful and morning cool gradually warming up the weak rays of a winter sun.

9:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home