Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween Perspectives I


Happy Halloween! Where are my treats?

Had an unusually quiet evening of 1 drink at S-bar with KT on Friday night. The barmen were unconvincingly dressed as Draculars with black bin bags tied round their necks as capes. So scaaarrry. Right.

I did not manage to catch a glimpse of Vivienne Westwood like I did last week but maybe it was because I did not stay long enough to. There say her office is right across of ours.

KT and I had a long conversation about some of the things that have been on my mind, mainly work and London. I am gathering my thoughts now and processing them. It has been a sober and contemplative week.

Pictures from Mariko Mori's Exhibition at Albion. I popped in for the 2nd time this week during lunch on Friday after gobbling down my sandwich at formular 1 pace standing outside the office. It was a lonely lunch. My phone was down and I was in the print room most of the day so none of my mates could find me.

Something about the exhibition feels just right for Autumn.


See TimeOut London
See Albion Gallery

On Player_'Truth and Rights'_By Thievery Corporation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home